Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Designs - Welcome any Custom Made Order!

Hey girls and boys,

Been a long time since I last post... truly sorry for that - have been tied up with work!

I have some sample designs for Metal Key Chains lovers out there - which is published on my FlickR some time ago. We welcome any custom requirements you have in mind to self-create your own keychain for your bags or any stuffs you just want to decorate it with!

I'm contactable via iluvqshop@gmail.com or you leave me a convo at my Etsy Store or my Artfire store if you have accounts there.

IMG_9761 IMG_9917
IMG_9937 IMG_9933 IMG_9886 IMG_9870

Meantime, if you want a clearer view on the metal charms and silver tags, please take some time and have a look at my Artfire store.

Thanks for looking dearie!

No comments:

Post a Comment